Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Accessorizing With House of Harlow 1960

There are times after I get dressed for an evening out and feel I am missing that finishing touch to perfect my ensemble. Although I may look in the mirror and see I have on a fashionably suitable outfit, I know it can be spiced up by transforming it from boring to brilliant. The House of Harlow 1960  jewelry line, does just that. It can make a woman feel extra special wearing an eye-catching piece that keeps a crowd staring. And at last, a smile emerges because I know I did well with one simple addition, a piece from the House of Harlow 1960 collection. 

Here are a few of my favorite pieces:
 




Cream Starbusrt Sun Necklace $58







Black and Silver Cuff $95









Black and Gold Triangle Necklace  $125

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Diva's Diary....I am happy to hear a shout out from all Diva's