Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Jellies: The 80's one hit wonder back in fashion



Diane von Furstenberg Jaya Love Knot Jelly Sandal

I remember those carefree summer days when I ran around in my jellies. I owned one in each color made. Whether riding my bike, a trip to the beach, or going to a party of any sort, I had these fashionable jelly sandals on my feet at all times. Did you have a pair back in the 80's when they made their mark on the fashion radar?
 

That was back when I was a teenager. Today, they are no longer "the one hit wonder" as they mark their impression on the fashion scene. From target to high end designers, jellies are becoming a staple in the shoe market due to popular demand. My favorite are the Diane von Furstenberg jelly jaya love sandal featured in my blog. A friend of mine told me I would love these sandals. I googled them immediately, and I thought they were decent, but not a sandal I would own let alone wear. Once I saw them in person, I fell in love and my order will be arriving in the next day or two. I am so excited to revisit the 80's again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Diva's Diary....I am happy to hear a shout out from all Diva's