Monday, April 12, 2010

Hair Oils: Moroccan and Marrakesh

If you have frizzy, curly and unruly hair like myself, then these are two products that I highly recommend. I was first using the Moroccan Oil which at the time was the ONLY product that could tame my hair and reduce the frizz while enhancing the shine. When I needed to replenish, the beauty supply store was out of the Moroccan Oil and recommended the Marrakesh Oil.  I was apprehensive, but I decided to be daring and try it out.  To my surprise, the results were just as good as the Moroccan Oil.  I am thoroughly impressed that there are two amazing products on the market that work wonders for my hair. And I have tried every frizz control product that exists, and no products compare to the Moroccan Oil and the Marrakesh Oil.

If you need a great product to manage frizz, create shine, tame unruly hair and condition, than you MUST go out and buy one of these two products. You will be amazed by the results. Which one is better, well you be the judge because I think they are equally as amazing. It's just a matter of choice.......

Morrocan Oil
  • controls frizz
  • rich in Vitamins (vitamin F, Vitamin A which improves elasticity and Vitamin E which protects against free radicals  and pollutants
  •  hydrates and softens hair
  • restores shine
  • strengthen and conditions hair
  • ultra light formula 
  • reduces drying time
  • alcohol free
  • reduces breakage 
  • no greasy residue 





Marrakesh Oil
  • made with Aragon oil derived from the Argan plant which is indigenous to Morocco and with Hemp seed oil extract
  • controls frizz
  • enhances shine
  • protects and moisutizes for thermal styling
  • deep moisture and conditions hair
  • no greesy residue
  • lightweight formula
  • softens hair
  • reduces drying time
  • rich in Vitamin E
  • natural and chemical free



Please click the link below to purchase Moroccan Oil :

Moroccan Oil


Please click the link below to purchase Marrakesh Oil :

Marrakesh Oil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Diva's Diary....I am happy to hear a shout out from all Diva's