Wednesday, April 7, 2010

NEW YORK STATE OF MIND

NEW YORK......here I come, both in style and with an illuminating presence. It has been over 3 years since my last visit, and I am so excited to embrace the vibe and culture once again. My visit will mark an impression on Manhattan as the city always seems to do to me upon departure.

Being an avid Gossip Girl fan, I want to enhance my NYC experience and walk in Gossip Girl's shoes. I will mirror their style, represent their creativity and do my best to emulate their fashion.  I will be having dinner on Saturday evening at the Empire Hotel, Gossip Girls' landmark, where I will exude daring behavior as I embrace the ambiance.  Okay, well not exactly, but I had to just write down my thoughts.

My trip will be complete with visiting one of my closest friends, being in great company, eating amazing food and exploring what one of the most vibrant cities in the world has to offer.

Will blog from there!!! Oh and I am so excited to visit Top Shop.

Until Than,
The Fashionista Extraordinaire
XOXO

2 comments:

Welcome to the Diva's Diary....I am happy to hear a shout out from all Diva's