Monday, April 19, 2010

Ready, Set,PILATES PLUS BEVERLY HILLS, Go!!

Spring is here, and Summer is on it's way, so if you need to step up your exercise routine to get into bikini body shape, then Pilates Plus Beverly Hills is just the place to achieve that goal. A little over a year ago, I believed that Pilates was an easy alternative to cardio. After seeing so many Pilates infomercials, I envisioned woman in leotards, on their backs while flailing their legs in the air. I am thinking, what is going on? This must be a place where woman congregate to socialize while pretending to get what I would call a "workout". This was a FALSE dose of Skeptcism.

I rarely like to admit when I am wrong, but Pilates Plus exceeded any of my cardio workout and strength training exercise expectations. Pilates is not only great exercise for body toning and conditioning, it improves flexibility, core strength and posture. It also reduces body pain and aches. Oh, and should I mention, that it was an unbelievable workout . I left feeling invigorated and ready to conquer my quest to get my body in shape for Summer and looking forward to my next Pilates session.

The woman behind Pilates Plus Beverly Hills: Eden Sassoon and Sira Butler

La Native's, Eden Sassoon and Sira Butler, began taking Pilates classes together. They both realized the impact it had on the mind, body and spirit. Soon after, their passion and love for Pilates evolved into a business they call their very own: Beverly Hills Pilates Plus. Sira, has become one of the top Pilates instructors in the Los Angeles area having a waiting list to get into her class. This Pilates boutique offers great instructors and amazing classes all for $199 a month which includes unlimited classes. Your experience will be priceless, what more can you ask for?

Location: 8421 Wilshire Blvd. # 100  Beverly Hills, CA
Phone: 310.724.8984


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Diva's Diary....I am happy to hear a shout out from all Diva's