Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Bikini Grooming: The Brazilian Wax by Bliss World


Summer is upon us, and other than getting your bikini body in shape and buying some basic summer essentials, us ladies need to prepare for summer time grooming: the bikini wax!!  Rachel, who always does her detailed research, called me today to ohhh and ahhh over the Bliss World Brazilian Wax. She said not only was it painless, she can't wait to go again. I wasn't sure I heard correctly, because I have never had a woman tell me her "bikini wax" was painless. Go figure.......Well than I did some of my own research (but of course), and all the reviews are consistent with Rachel's: Bliss spa offers the best Brazilian bikini wax as quoted  by New York Magazine Best of New York. So guess what? That's right,  I made myself an appointment. And if you don't want to pick up the phone, click here, to book an appointment and schedule a specific beauty technician. Hmm, this experience isn't so bad thus far, is it??
So if you are in need of finding the perfect place to get a bikini wax, look no further. Click here to learn about their Brazilian Bikini Wax and to read consumer reviews.

Click here for Bliss World Spa Locations.

Okay Ladies.....Go and Get your bikini grooming on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Diva's Diary....I am happy to hear a shout out from all Diva's