Friday, June 4, 2010

My secret to battling unwanted blemishes: Tea Tree Oil by The Body Shop

 From pre-teen years through adulthood, one of the commonalities in the ages are blemishes. They are simply unavoidable. A pimple at its best to a cyst at its worst. Regardless to say, they are unwanted, and have the ability to linger and cause beauty pain. I am fortunate enough to say that they are uncommon for me. On the rare occasion that I have a blemish, one of my closest friends, makes every effort to point it out as she tells me "I should embrace my beauty mark".
My secret to getting rid of that unwanted visitor: tea tree oil by The Body Shop. It's the BEST natural solution to clear blemishes quickly and effectively without over drying the skin. This antibacterial formula is a culmination of lemon tea tree oil, trade tree oil and tamanu oil. The Body Shop carries an entire line of tea tree products: the oil, a blemish gel stick, exfoliating wash, face mask and concealer. This by a long measure, is the best product I have purchased for solving many skin issues including  blemishes, minor skin infections, uneven skin tones, cold sores and even athlete's foot.
Click here to purchase a bottle of The Body Shop's Tea Tree Oil for $9.

1 comment:

Welcome to the Diva's Diary....I am happy to hear a shout out from all Diva's