Thursday, March 25, 2010

Alice + Olivia Chains of Metal Purse

Okay so here's the story about this bag. I volunteer in the Emergency Department at Cedar Sinai. I live 4 blocks from the hospital, exactly 0.3 miles away. Being that I am on the night shift (I leave anywhere from midnight to 2 am), I drive to the hospital rather than walk. Well, the one night I decided to walk, it costed me $400, and I was 15 minutes late. My route to the hospital takes me on Robertson Blvd., where there is an Alice + Olivia store. Well, I saw the bag in the window and I sat and admired it for about fifteen minutes. I became obsessed, I wanted it and I wanted it than. By the end of my volunteer shift, half of the employees were clearly aware of my current obsession with this bag. They even joked about having a pot for cash donations to be used toward the purchase of my bag. No, I did not walk away with any cash in hand to contribute to the bag.
  If you are trying to find that "original" and different purse, I have found it for you. It's a sharp looking bag, but boy does it weigh more than your kitchen sink. It's definitely an eye catching bag that will make heads turn. Perfect for showing off, and letting people know that you take fashion risks. Just be prepared for your shoulder to be a bit sore once you return home for the evening.
Material: Shell: 100% Nylon, Trim 100% Metal, Lining 100% Silk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Diva's Diary....I am happy to hear a shout out from all Diva's