Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Black Clutch

I have my black designer clutches, ranging from a small Balenciaga to a large Prada. Of course, the one I get the most use out of, is the clutch with the photos above. No, it did not cost a fortune, I bought it from ebay www.ebay.com for all of $6.  Years ago, I decided that I wanted an ordinary black clutch from NO designer brand name. I was wondering if my mission would be successful. This ordinary clutch, is the BAG I get the most compliments on. Just a little bit of research from ebay, and now I feel I have a desired bag by most. GO FIGURE!! Put away your designer bags, do a bit of reasearch and find an original bag that NO ONE has and perhaps you will begin to receive compliments on a no name brand bag that costs less than a pair of socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Diva's Diary....I am happy to hear a shout out from all Diva's