Friday, March 26, 2010

The Gloss That Glistens

Beauty Rush Lip Gloss by Victoria's Secret is very similar to the juicy tubes lip gloss from Lancome that revolutionized the lip gloss world years ago. In my opinion, Beauty Rush is better quality and much more affordable than the juicy tubes by Lancome.

I am obsessed with lip gloss almost to a fault. If you were to open one of my vanity drawers, you may feel that I am in desperate need of some serious lip gloss overload therapy.
Amongst the many brands of lip gloss I own (which is about every brand imaginable), Victoria's Secret's Beauty Rush is the absolute BEST!!! It is glossy (which enhances the natural color of your lips), it maintains the shine (which is visible across any sized room), and is long lasting. Need I say more. Oh, and they are very affordable.

You won't just find one of each color/flavor in my drawer, you can find anywhere between 7-10 of each, in the event that I have to prepare for any kind of "lip gloss" shortage.
These glosses are packaged with delicious shine in shades that tastes as good as they look. Most of these glosses are translucent with hints of shimmer and some have more of a pearly cream gloss. The names reflect the color and taste of the gloss.  Some of the colors include: Bananas, high sugar, mango madness, melonrageous, grapefruit blast, lemon drop, cherry bomb.  For a complete list of colors, please visit the Victoria's Secret Website at www.victoriassecret.com.  $7 each, 2 for $12 and 5 for $20.  Great price for the best gloss out on the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Diva's Diary....I am happy to hear a shout out from all Diva's