Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Hidden Treasure for a Bath Junkie

As a native Angeleno, I was presumptuous to believe that Los Angeles has it all, the BEST of the Best of everything including shopping, beauty, restaurants and etc.  Okay, well one can argue that NYC or Paris has it all ( I may even agree). Well, I was proven wrong when I stumbled upon Bath Junkie in Claremont, CA (it's a college town and it's very hip, cute and quaint). Not only did I fall in love with Claremont, I fell in love with Bath Junkie. Yes, I drive 40 miles just to go to Bath Junkie. I frequent the store so often that even the employees address me by my name as I enter. It was chosen as the "best beauty sore" in New York City in the 2009 'best of' issue of New York Magazine.

Think of it as a soda fountain for bath products, each product is designed for you. The customer chooses the product and custom blends it with any combination of the 200 scents they provide and you can even choose your color preference of the product. It is a dream come true for any bath junkie. Their products include everything from head to toe and from the your pantry to your pet. From washes, sprays, cleaners, oils, lotions and potions.....Bath Junkie has it ALL. I love all of their products, but my two favorites are the body dessert and the A, D and E veggie oil lotion. They are both delightful.  Clearly, their products are so amazing and addicting, that the 40 mile drive is worth every mile and minute spent in the car. Even after facing LA traffic on the 10 freeway, I always walk in with a smile on my face exited to stock up on my products and I'm always introduced to new products that keep any "bath junkie" addict, like myself, craving more.

They have over 60 locations from coast to coast and are if you are a true bath junkie you can even own a franchise to operate on your own.

To find a Bath Junkie Location please visit their website @ www.bathjunkie.com. I promise you that your experience will keep you coming back for more and you will become a true "bath junkie" addict. I know from first hand experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Diva's Diary....I am happy to hear a shout out from all Diva's