Sunday, March 28, 2010

Budget Worthy American Made Apparel



 The Dolman Tee By American Apparel
100% Viscose
Ultra Soft and Sheer
3/4 Sleeves
Colors: Black, White, Slate and Navy Blue
$32.00



These Tees by American Apparel should be a staple piece in your wardrobe. They are so soft, comfortable and very affordable. I have seen similar style tees made by big fashioned named designers for the triple the cost. I, of course, have one in every color they make, and I wear them so often that I bought another black one today. I consider this a budget worthy tee-shirt find. Almost every time I wear one, I am asked the designer of the tee and where they can be bought. So I am sharing my most favorite tee-shirt secret obsession. There is nothing not to love, so go buy one to add to your wardrobe and I guarantee you it will be one of your best tee-shirt purchases of the decade.
If you find yourself at American Apparel, I also highly recommend their cotton spandex jersey invisi-thong. They are so comfortable, I forget I am even wearing undies. Unlike many brands I own, these are also long-lasting. With over 20 colors to choose from,I guarantee that after you own your first pair, you will than go back to buy one in each color. These panties are form fitting cotton/spandex jersey made for $10 a pair. 

Please visit their website at www.americanapparel.com for store locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Diva's Diary....I am happy to hear a shout out from all Diva's