Saturday, April 3, 2010

Dazzling Espadrilles by Michael Kors

MICHAEL Michael Kors "Juniper" Espadrilles

Two weeks ago I went to the Century City mall intending to only buy my face products. No other shopping was on the agenda. I decided to take a peek in Bloomingdale's. Of course, not to buy anything (should have known better). Instead I left the store clutching onto my over sized Bloomie's brown bag with my new pair of shoes. I skipped with excitment in route to purchase my face products.
,
These ultra chick espadrilles are a must have for the season. You can maintain your stylish attitude with theses affordable white gold espadrilles by making them an addition to your footwear collection.  They are a perfect combo of sophistication and playful glamour for any Diva. Oh, and make sure to have a nice pedicure so your step will be eye catching in these dazzling espadrilles.

These sandals have a 5' natural woven wedged heel, with golden hardware with an adjustable ankle strap. The available colors are: white gold, peanut and black patent. Price: $140.00

To purchase these shoes please click the link below

Michael Kors Espadrille




1 comment:

Welcome to the Diva's Diary....I am happy to hear a shout out from all Diva's